Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Oh my Christmas Treats!

Anyone else experiencing this yet? I am about treated out myself and it's not even Christmas! I have made pretzel chocolate bites, peanut nut clusters, snowballs, sugar cookies and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We still have to make oreo balls (my hubby must really want because he even went out to buy the ingredients) and peppermint bark. And I am sure there is probably something else my kiddo will want. The good news is that most of these treats will be leaving the house tonight. We plan to deliver to our 4 neighbors that we are close too. I am glad because I am soon afraid my pants might not even button up soon! Yikes! Thank goodness, leggings are in style! Ha!

And I am having a little giveaway on my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/momblogger76/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment