Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My Review of Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am happy to report that Aurora Rose Reynolds is back to her old style of writing and I am so ecstatic about it! She did such a great job with this story of Ashlyn and Dillon. The cover is drool worthy! I enjoyed just staring at "Dillon" for a long time after I received my ARC! Ha!

Dillon was an over the top Alpha! He reminded me a little bit of my beloved favorite Mayson man of all time, Asher! He was a virgin hero, who made him even more swoon worthy! I loved how he knew he wanted Ashlyn and wasn't going to let anything stop him from claiming her as his own. Dillon loved with his whole heart and was a perfect match for Ashlyn!

Ashlyn was hilarious and I could relate to how she felt! She was funny with the guys she dated and found "things" wrong with them. It took her a bit to realize the perfect man was right in front of her eyes. I enjoyed the interactions and catchy comebacks between her and Dillon. It was funny that she fought so hard against him but in the end, knew he was her "boom".

I loved the mystery that the author threw in too. I am all for romance but sometimes a little mystery goes a long way. This book kept me on my toes and the anticipation to find out who the bad person was!

I highly suggest you read this book if you love the original Mayson series by this author. You won't be disappointed!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment