Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My Review of The Devil's Spawn by Gemma James

The Devil's Spawn (The Devil's Kiss, #4)The Devil's Spawn by Gemma James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gemma James has done it again! This book is the fourth in a series that you must read! This book was another dark twisted page turning and I need more read!

Gage has Kayla right back where he wants her. She promises to be the submissive slave that he craves. He expects nothing but perfection. "Your submissions like a drug, baby. It's precious and it means the world to me"...... Will Kayla be able to deliver?

Kayla and Gage have worked hard to overcome their trust issues. But the past is always lurking in the background. There are people who are willing to tear them apart at any cost.

The Devil's Spawn gives us the questions and truths of Gage. We learn why he became the man he is today. We also learn more about Kayla and why she is so untrusting.

If you like a dark book that has twists at every turn, then I suggest you grab a copy and sit down in for a long ride!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment