Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Review of Blow by Heidi McLauglin

Blow (Virtuous Paradox, #1)Blow by Heidi McLaughlin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bhodi McKnight, a member of the boy band Virtuous Paradox, keeps telling himself one thing.

"I can stop any time I want."

... but he can't.

An intervention staged by his father and his manager forces him to wake up to see he only has one option to save himself and his career and that's rehab.

He meets Kimberly Gordon in rehab. She is different from any other woman he has met. Kimberly is genuine and wants to help him. That's her job and she is willing to go above and beyond to help Bhodi recover.

Feelings develop quickly between them. This is a forbidden relationship that could be very crippling to Bhodi's career.

The story is told from dual points of view. This is a great rocker romance that I highly enjoyed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment