Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Review of So Right by Darcy Burke!

So Right (Ribbon Ridge: Love on the Vine #2)So Right by Darcy Burke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a very sweet love story, then this book is for you! This book isn't my normal genre, so it was a nice change of pace for me!

So Right is the 2nd book of this series! I didn't read the first book but I was still able to enjoy the characters and their story.

Luke Westcott is a budding business man in the vineyard business. Luke is happy to be single and working hard to get his business up and going. He has been hurt and burned in his past relationships, so he is a little timid when it comes to romance.

Librarian Kelsey McDade has come to love Ribbon Ridge and the friends she has made over the couple of years she's been settled there. She is still very private and would like it to stay that way. Poor Kelsey suffered a very traumatic and painful relationship in the past that makes her keep it to herself. She isn't looking for any man at the present time.

Luke and Kelsey work together one afternoon and the flirting starts. There is something they both feel between them but want to deny those feelings. The mutual attraction is there but will they continue to fight against those feelings or fall for each other? You must read to find out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment