Thursday, February 2, 2017

My Review of The Knight by Skye Warren!

The Knight (Endgame, #2)The Knight by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Skye Warren has a way with words! She is brilliant and has once again, written a fantastic book full of angst, mystery and secrets.

Avery is playing a dangerous game of chess in her life with Gabriel. Will she win this game or become his pawn? Poor Avery is alone, broke and living in a not so great situation. She is afraid for what the future holds but knows she wants to take back what was hers from the beginning! Avery is a strong heroine who has really grown into a woman, who has to fight for what she wants. Nothing or anyone is going to stand in her way.

Gabriel was such a hateful character in The Pawn. I didn't like his cold, calculating ways or approve of his treatment of Avery. We see a lot of different sides to him in this book. The author did a wonderful job of making me see the good in him and hoping for the best for him and Avery.

We are introduced to a new character in this game of lies, untruths and deception.

This book was so full of twists and turns. It kept me on my toes and wanting more. You won't know who holds secrets or the truth. At times, I would think I knew what was going to happen but a new twist would take me on a detour, I didn't see coming!

I can't wait for the 3rd book, The Castle, in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment