Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Review of Unfinished Nights by Violet Duke

Unfinished Night: The Complete Duet (Caine & Addison Books 1 & 2)Unfinished Night: The Complete Duet by Violet Duke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been taking chances on new authors! Violet Duke is one of them that I am glad I took a chance with! I was given the opportunity to read Unfinished Night and it didn't disappoint! This book is well written with complex characters, who you will love!

Poor Addison is doing everything in her power to survive while raising her younger siblings. She is still just a kid herself trying to do the best she can. Her current situation leads her to a waitressing job, where she can make some money and has the opportunity to keep her siblings safe. My heart hurt for Addison. She is a sweet girl who has been wronged so many times but still is doing good for the ones she loves.

Caine is a good guy who lives on the right side of the law. He is a police officer and does his best to help those in need. He is drawn to Addison and wants to help her current situation. Caine wants to be a part of Addison and her siblings life.

Addison and Caine a have sweet relationship. They will have to work hard to overcome past hurts and misunderstandings. Will this couple stay together or fall apart? You must read to find out! I don't want to give away too much in these series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment