Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My Review of The Castle by Skye Warren

The Castle (Endgame, #3)The Castle by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Skye Warren did it again! She did a wonderful job ending this trilogy of Gabriel and Avery. The players in this game of tug and war continue to surprise me and kept me entertained. You just never know who will be the queen and king of the Castle.

Gabriel continues to be dark, dominant and brooding. He shows us so many sides but proves to be the man that Avery needs and craves. The attraction and bond between the two lovers is undeniable and strong.

Avery continues to fight to find the answers that she is seeking in regards to her sheltered life. There are monsters lurking every where to taunt and tease her along the way.

I was on the edge of my seat with ever turn of the pages. There are a lot of twists and turns that you will not anticipate. Scenes will leave you breathless and craving more. New characters will be revealed and you will find out if they are friend or foe. And best of all, you will learn who the monster is lurking in the background.









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment