Sunday, April 23, 2017

My Review of His Caged Kitty by Alta Hensley

His Caged KittyHis Caged Kitty by Alta Hensley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was what I would consider my first "paranormal" romance! I usually stick to the same genre but like to try new things from time to time! So I took a chance on this book when I was offered an ARC and I am happy to say that I enjoyed reading something different.

Maya has left a her unhappy existence on Earth to come to Floris, a new planet, to become a celestial pet to a master. She has no idea what to expect or what will become of her. All she knows is that she is happy with her choice and hopes for the best!

Erik is trying to survive in Floris by doing whatever it takes! Maya practically falls into his lap!

It will take a lot of understanding and patience for these two lovers to come together!

This book is HOT with lots of fantasies coming true on an alien planet! It's naughty, erotic and a fantastic read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment