Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Review of This isn't Fair, Baby by K. Webster

This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)This Isn't Fair, Baby by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my, K. Webster did it again. Just when I don't think I can love another book as much as the previous one in this series, she does it again. Bam! I got a new favorite!!!

Lovely Vee, is truly a Queen in this game of War and Peace! She grew up as a Cartel Princess and knows the ins and outs of the underground drug world. Vee has succumbed to the clutches of Esteban. She is hanging between life and death when she is thrown one blow after another. Luckily for her, the plan is to for her to help bring down the one man, who will help fight for her survival.

This book is dark, so a fair warning that it's not for the light hearted. I highly recommend that you read all of the books in this series in order to help understand each and every character! These books are excellent and will throw you on one roller coaster of a ride! So hang tight and enjoy what is thrown your way! I can promise you this, K. Webster does a great job of surprising you! You never know what will happen or who will fall in love!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment