Monday, April 3, 2017

My Review of I Don't by Ella Fox

I Don'tI Don't by Ella Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I Don't was the first book that I have ever read by Ella Fox and I can guarantee that I won't be my last! The author does an exceptionally well job of writing wonderful developed characters with super hot chemistry and sensual sex scenes that will make you crave more!

Avelina is trying to distance herself as far as she can from her annoying fiancé, Mateo. She wants to explore the world for herself and try to prove she doesn't need anyone, most of all him, to help her find her way. She has asked for her space to explore but now Mateo has decided her time is up.

Mateo has upset Avelina and it takes some time to figure out what has transpired. The author does a slow burn of giving us little sneak peaks here and there to lead us onto the meaning behind their break up.

There is no denying the love that Mateo has for Avelina. He has spoken of it in many ways. "I would walk through hell if I believed it would make you smile. This is how it will be with us, forever. When you call, I will come. Always," he'd answered."

Will Mateo and Avelina find the love they once shared? Can Avelina forgive Mateo for his mistake? What is that mistake?

You must read to find out more in this new series from Ella Fox!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment