Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Review of Wide Open Spaces by Aurora Rose Reynolds


I love anything that Aurora Rose Reynolds writes but I will admit deep down, the Until Series has and always will be my favorite! The first book in the this series wasn't a favorite of mine, so I went into reading Wide Open Spaces with mixed feelings. I didn't know if I would like the characters, want to read a second chance romance and more.

The book was overall good with the alpha males that Aurora is famous for! Zach easily did that part and was good at being bossy! But I didn't care for some things that weren't explained further into the book. Zach and Shelby gave up a baby for adoption. The only explanation was that they were young and couldn't provide for the baby. Then not even three months later, Zach has impregnated Shelby's best friend. He marries her and they go about raising their family. Why couldn't he have done that for Shelby? I wish there was a little more explanation to that!

And my only other gripe is the instant love! I know that can happen but this was just a little too fast paced for me. I didn't feel like Shelby was given the time she needed to confront Zach about his marriage to her ex friend and why he felt the need to not contact Shelby after she ran.

Zach and Shelby were wonderful characters and the way they brought their two families together was done wonderfully! I praise Aurora for that! She did a great job without too much drama involved!

I am looking forward to the next book and hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment