Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday to everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a nice, long, and relaxing weekend! For me, it seemed like it was just Friday and now here it is Monday!! My weekend was jam packed with my daughter having a Cross Country Meet and a Soccer game right after each other! And then I overbooked myself on Sunday with working in the church nursery, participating in a 5k in the heat of the day (omg, and let me tell you it was hot and hilly) and then back to church for a bible study. But I can't complain I was bored this weekend, right?

I am going to try hard this week to get some reviews posted!! I have read some amazing books that I can't wait to share with you all!! And I have a lot of great author's posts to share this week too!

So let's hope for a great week and hope we all have time to READ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment