Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Review of This isn't Over, Baby by K. Webster

If you are looking for a twisted, dark and sometimes "I can't believe I read that" book, then look no further. I didn't know what to expect from Gabe's story. I was hoping to learn more about this depraved, sometimes cold hearted man. We get a glimpse into Gabe's early childhood which helped carved him into the man he is today.

Gabe has been watching Hannah, who is the daughter of War and Baylee, from afar for years. He believes that she is his daughter and he is hoping to have a relationship with her someday. Hannah is 17 years old but not your normal teenager. I won't give to much away about her! Let's just say that she takes after her daddy!

Hannah has put herself into a dangerous situation and Gabe comes to her rescue. What happens from there will just blow your mind!! There were so many times, I had to ask myself, did I just read what I thought I did. At times, I was rooting Gabe on and couldn't believe I did that either. I so disliked him in all the previous books!

K. Webster has done another wonderful job with a very intriguing story and I look forward to more of her books in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment