Monday, June 5, 2017

My Review of The Tutor by K. Larsen!


The Tutor by [Larsen, K.]

















The Tutor is LIVE!



✫✫Holden is deliciously dark.✫✫
ONLY $2.99 for a limited time!
"I still remember the first time the Devil told me his name. I still recall the way he said mine."
#1click #darkromanticthriller #darkromanticsuspense

My Review


If you are looking for an intense, awesome page turner with different POVs, then this book is for you!
K. Larsen does an excellent job of keeping you on your toes without knowing what will happen next.

Nora Robertson is our main heroine in this messed up fairy tale. And of course, we get her POV along with the secondary characters in Lotte, Holden, Eve and many others. Each of them have a story to tell to help you uncover the mystery surrounding the story.

This book has a creepy presence but also had it's tender moments. The author also threw in some hot sex scenes that sizzle right off the page. Sometimes, it's hard to know if you will think it's right or wrong. You must read to find out!!!

This was my first book by K. Larsen and I can promise you, that it won't be my LAST!! Grab this book, spread the word to your friends after you read it and everyone will be happy, happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment