Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pretty Lost Dolls Teaser!


Benny had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick.
Just like him, his dolly needed darkness as a fix, fix, fix.
So they tormented and hunted and played tricks, tricks, tricks.
Together their sins a lethal mix, mix, mix.

Until Benny missed his dolly who was lost, lost, lost.
He needed to find her and love her at any cost, cost, cost.
Not wanting him and his dolly to be alone, lone, lone.
He made plans to bring his dirty dolly, home, home, home.

Have you ever touched another’s soul with the essence of your own, breathed them in so they become apart of you?
I have.
Finally starting to live, feel and fall in love, amongst all the chaos surrounding me.
Dropping my guard and letting another into my heart.
I left my soul open.

I left my heart open.

I left the door open.

And he stole me.

Dillon…I’m sorry.


Pretty Lost Dolls is Coming November 28TH

Please add to your TBR ►►HERE◄◄ 

No comments:

Post a Comment