Monday, October 3, 2016

My Review of Pretty Stolen Dolls

I love a DARK book but this book took DARK to a whole new level!! This book literally scared the crap out of me. I am still jumpy from it! Ker Dukey and K. Webster did a wonderful job with this book! This story will completely take you out of your comfort zone, so be prepared for a wild thriller of a ride!

This book would make a great scary movie for the big screen!! At times, I felt like I was watching a movie because some scenes were hard to read and I wanted to cover my eyes and hide under the covers! But I had to find out what was going to happen to Jade!! All of the characters were well written!! These authors did a great job of making you have a connection with each and every character! Even the psychotic Benny! Oh boy, just wait until you find out who Benny is!!

So grab your favorite blanket, make sure the lights are turned on and read this book! You won't be disappointed but more like terrified but happy you read it! Ha! Enjoy my friends! And just a little side note, this book does end on an exciting cliffhanger, so there is more scariness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment