Sunday, March 27, 2016

~~~My Review of Sinner's Creed by Kim Jones~~~5 *****








This is the first book I have ever read by Kim Jones!! Needless to say, it won't be the last!! This book blew me away!! I was left in a terrible book hangover, not knowing what to read next or to do. I missed Dirk & Saylor so much!!! I literally walked around mourning this book! I tried to tell my co-workers about it and how much I missed it. Some understood and some didn't. This book gutted me!!!


Dirk is Nomad for one of the strongest 1% MC in the country. He was born into this MC and became the monster that they desired! He does the dirty work that no one else wants to do. Dirk believes he is bad and doesn't deserve any good in his life!


Saylor Samson has been a distant light in Dirk's life!! He has been there for her in some terrible times and saved her. Dirk doesn't pursue her because he doesn't believe he would be any good for her!


Saylor burst into Dirk's life and things change for the better! Don't get me wrong, there is some dark, gritty things that are coming for them! They are prepared to fight these demons together.


It was so sweet to watch how much Dirk changed for Saylor. I laughed and cried at some of the scenes. The author did a GREAT job of making you relate to the characters and what they were going through.


Be prepared for the end. It isn't your typical ending but it does end the way you would hope for Dirk and Saylor!


My favorite quote from this book was: "You're late." "I'm Dirk." "I'm Saylor." "I know."


I am sitting here on pins and needles for the next installment in this series!! Well, done Kim Jones!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment