About Me

My photo

I am a mom who is happily married to the love of my life! I enjoy reading romance novels to escape my hectic life!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Have you ever read any of Jordan Marie's Books???

Have you ever read any of Jordan Marie's books? If not, you are missing out!! She does a fantastic job writing MC romances!! My friend was the one who got me hooked on her books!! I remembering reading, Breaking Dragon, and not being able to put it down!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on her next release!


Here is a list of her books in the Savage Brothers MC Series:


Breaking Dragon
Saving Dancer
Loving Nicole
Claiming Crusher
Trusting Bull


Her latest series, Devils Blaze is now available! Here are the 2 books so far in that series:


Captured
Burned


The characters in this latest series are introduced in the Savage Brothers MC series.


I also must add that her books are FREE if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited!!


Here is the link for her 1st book, Breaking Dragon,


http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Dragon-Savage-Brothers-MC-ebook/dp/B00RW1B9VO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457377621&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=jordan+amarie




No comments:

Post a Comment