Monday, March 7, 2016

Have you ever read any of Jordan Marie's Books???

Have you ever read any of Jordan Marie's books? If not, you are missing out!! She does a fantastic job writing MC romances!! My friend was the one who got me hooked on her books!! I remembering reading, Breaking Dragon, and not being able to put it down!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on her next release!


Here is a list of her books in the Savage Brothers MC Series:


Breaking Dragon
Saving Dancer
Loving Nicole
Claiming Crusher
Trusting Bull


Her latest series, Devils Blaze is now available! Here are the 2 books so far in that series:


Captured
Burned


The characters in this latest series are introduced in the Savage Brothers MC series.


I also must add that her books are FREE if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited!!


Here is the link for her 1st book, Breaking Dragon,


http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Dragon-Savage-Brothers-MC-ebook/dp/B00RW1B9VO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457377621&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=jordan+amarie




No comments:

Post a Comment