Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Most Anticipated Spring & Summer Reads!

There are so many good books to be released this Spring & Summer!!! I am looking forward to our June vacation to the mountains and July trip to Hilton Head! There is just something about a good book on vacation! I remember prior to owning a kindle, how I would browse the library's latest releases on their webpage. I would put the ones I knew I wanted for my trips on hold. I would sometimes have a bag full of books to haul to the beach with me! My husband would just shake his head! Nowadays, it's so much easier to just load them all on my Kindle and off I go! Here are my top picks for Spring & Summer!!





I am excited for this book!! The release date is right around the corner too!
It is set to release April 19th!


I am highly anticipating this book!! I love those Alpha men that Aurora Rose Reynolds writes about! And those Mayson boys are my favorite!
The book is set to release May 24th! (Just in time for my 40th Birthday)



Oh that nasty Bitch that everyone loves to hate, Nan, finally gets her story to
redeem herself. I can't wait for this one!!!! The release date is June 28th!


My favorite MC Club, The Reapers are back!!! I so want to be an old lady! The problem is not knowing which Reaper to choose!!! This one is set to release July 26th!


Who doesn't love Colleen Hoover!! I am excited for a new book from here!
I think we'll get the feels with this one! It is set to release on August 2nd.

Please feel free to comment and let me know which books you are looking forward too! There might be an author out there that I don't know of or have not read any of their books! Happy Trails to all you lucky enough to go on vacation this Summer! And heck even it's a staycation, you can never go wrong with a good book! And of course a nice fruity drink or a beer!







No comments:

Post a Comment