Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Review for Share Me by Ker Dukey and K. Webster!

Share MeShare Me by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a sizzling hot book, then this book is for you!!! I swear your fingers may feel singed as you turn the pages. I knew with a title like, Share Me, that this book was going to be a good one with plenty of fire! And of course, the two authors working together made it even more obvious!

Share Me is not your typical book about a male sharing several females. Nope, the roles have been reversed and boy do I like it!

Clove is a busy politician's daughter, who lost her mom at an early age. Her Dad only seems to be around for political stunts and has hired four delicious in their own right bodyguards (Ford, Sebastian, Zac and Leo) to protect her! I'm going to be honest, I couldn't pick which guy I wanted for myself! Ha!

Not only is this book full of hotness but the authors also threw in some mystery too! It's definitely a page turner! Remember to watch out for those hot hands!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment