Friday, April 26, 2019

My Review for Arranged by RK Lilley

ArrangedArranged by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I devoured this book in one night!!! I'm going to be honest and say lately, I have been reading but nothing has really caught my attention and made me want to cry when the book was over. Well, this book did that for me and more. Now, I want to go out and grab every book about arranged marriage! Ha!

I love books about forced relationships, arranged marriages and of course, alpha jerks! I think it's because my first love is historical romance and so many of those relationships were arranged marriages and the hero was always some callous jerk who felt like he was trapped.

Calder is as cold hearted as they get. So if you are looking for some sweet guy who is going to fall fast, then this book isn't for you. He is full of angst and definitely alpha. He isn't afraid to throw authority around and will tell Noura like it is!

Noura, bless her sweet soul, knows she didn't sign up for hearts and flowers. She honestly knows her place in this relationship and knows better than to question Calder's actions.

This book is full of angst, hot sizzling chemistry and characters that make you feel what they are feeling.

So if you like alpha jerks who fall (eventually) but still keep their attitude, then this book is for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment