Thursday, April 5, 2018

My Crazy Life!


This image pretty well sums up my life right now! I am TIRED! This parenting gig is hard! I am sorry that I have been slacking on blogging lately. It's been a hit or miss for when I actually have time to myself to do it.

My life has been a whirlwind since December, when my husband took a job in another city. We decided I would stay in our current town with our daughter until school was over in May. My husband drives home every weekend, so it's just me and my daughter together ALL the time 5 days a week. I must add that my daughter is 13!!! And we all know how 13 year old girls are!!!

And to add more stress and fun to my life, we had to sell our house. So that meant me doing all of the cleaning and more for every showing we had. Ugh! Luckily, our house sold within 2 weeks on the market. But now I have the added stress of packing, getting house ready for inspection and appraisal. Not too mention, our daughter has a million things on her social calendar with school, church confirmation, choir, Spring Fling, dance recital and that's just naming a few things. Oh and I forgot to tell you that our house will close on May 2nd!!! That's great and all, but school isn't over until May 23rd and the buyers want the house on the day we close!!! So I had to scramble to find a place for me and the child to live. Luckily, a super sweet co worker has a sister who has a condo that we can rent for 21 days!

We are also building a home in the new city!! Woo hoo!!! Said new home won't be ready when we move, so we'll be doing the apartment thing for 6 months. Originally, my husband, Matt, thought we could live in an RV on his parent's land. Uh negative!!! My mother politely told him, we would either end up attending a funeral or a divorce would happen. Ha! He must have taken her seriously because he found us an apartment!

I am surprised I still have my sanity. I work 40 plus hours a week too! I praise all the single parents out there! I don't' know how you do it!!! You ROCK!!!!

I am promising to be a better blogger after school is over and we are all together again. I long for the days of some peace & quiet time for this mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment