Monday, January 1, 2018

My Review of Ex-Rated Attraction by K. Webster

Ex-Rated Attraction by [Webster, K]















This was another great taboo book to add to K. Webster's collection. I love how all the characters in this series are entwined. I can just picture the town that they all live in. All these hot older men with their hot younger women on their arms. I think I want to take a visit to this town! Ha!

I was happy to read Miles & Olivia's story. Miles is of course, a hot older alpha male, who isn't looking for love. But Olivia is a distraction that he can't avoid.

The attraction between Miles and Olivia literally sizzled off the pages. This book is hot, steamy and oh so dirty!!! You must READ to find out what happens!

The author does a wonderful job with these taboo stories. She writes what we are dreaming about but never really come out and say it. So kudos to K. Webster for letting us all indulge in these fantasies!




No comments:

Post a Comment