Sunday, January 7, 2018

Football Romances!

This blogger loves football!! And most importantly, Chicago Bears football. It has been many years since my beloved team has been in the playoffs. But that doesn't meant I don't watch the playoffs. I am sitting here right now watching the Saints play the Panthers. It's a nail biter of a game!!

I mourn football every year after the Super Bowl. I am on a countdown all summer! By the time August rolls around, I am so ready to watch the pre-season games.

My goal in 2018, is to make it to a Bears home game. I have seen them play before but never at Soldier Field. I plan to make this happen this year!

Anyways, here are a list of romances with football! I didn't even know some of these existed. So I have added to my TBR list! Enjoy!


1. The Baller by Vi Keeland! I love this book!! It is one of my favorites by Vi Keeland!

The Baller

2. Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1) by Tillie Cole. I have never read this one! My daughter loves Bama Football, so this is a must read soon!

Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)

3. Game for Anything (Bad Boys of Football, #1) by Bella Andre! Oh this one is a second chance romance!!

Game for Anything (Bad Boys...

4. The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan. This cover is HOT!

The Hook Up (Game On, #1)

5. The Chicago Stars Series by Susan Elizabeth Phillips! This whole series looks good!

It Had to Be You (Chicago S...   Heaven, Texas (Chicago Star...  Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chi...  Dream a Little Dream (Chica...  This Heart of Mine (Chicago...  Match Me If You Can (Chicag...  Natural Born Charmer (Chica... 



No comments:

Post a Comment