Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Review of Villains & Vodka by Alta Hensley



I love a good dark book! They are really kind of my thing here lately. And I will admit, the darker the better! Atla Hensley never disappoints when I am craving something dark, twisty and has a unique storyline. Her latest, Villains & Vodka (Top Shelf #2) was able to fill all of those cravings!

Harley Crow is an assassin with a dark twisted soul. Fear is what he feasts on! The beast in him comes out in all forms in all the things he does, especially sex! Mr. Crow is a sick guy that you will come to love!

Marlowe is hiding from her past. She has a lot of skeletons in her closet that she is trying hard to avoid. Marlowe has been lusting after Harley for months. She dreams of the nightmares that they could create together in and out of the bedroom!

The storyline starts out pretty normal but takes a turn for the DARK unique storyline that only Alta can deliver! She does a great job with a fast paced storyline that will keep you on the edge of your seat and craving more!

I came to love Harley and Marlowe for all that they had to offer! I don't want to give to much away, so if you are already a fan of Alta Hensley, then enjoy but if you are looking for something to fill that craving of darkness, then take a chance on this book! It won't disappoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment