Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope today you are lucky enough to be surrounded around with the ones you love the most.

This Christmas is very bittersweet for my family. It's the last Christmas in our current home. We will be moving to a new town in May. We have been blessed with over 12 Christmas mornings here and it's sad to think this is the last one. I will cherish the memories and all the love that was shared every year in this home. This was also our first Christmas without our beloved dog, Tori!! She always loved Christmas and would open up her presents with such excitement. She is here with is in spirit!

I am looking forward to 2018 and hoping the best for all our new beginnings!! I wish the very best for you all too!!
Image result for merry christmas images

No comments:

Post a Comment