Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My Review of We Were Memories by Brandi Aga

We Were MemoriesWe Were Memories by Brandi Aga
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We Were Memories is a debut stand alone contemporary romance novel by the author. The author did an outstanding job for her 1st book. I am looking forward to what else she will release in the future! I must add that I love this cover too! It's beautiful!

Leylah loves her husband but the spark is getting lost with the comings and goings of their busy lives. She longs for his companionship and is ready to start a family. Her husband, Ryan, is too focused on his career and not paying enough attention to his wife.

Idled hands aren't a good thing for a woman! Leylah is bored and finds what she is looking for in Roman. He is total opposite of Ryan, but just what she needs and wants!

Roman, is a sexy, tough and compassionate guy all wrapped up in one delicious package. He is just want Leylah needs.

Roman and Leylah have chemistry that is off the charts. Sparks will fly but will love be found? Will Leylah find her happily ever after with Roman or Ryan? YOU must READ to find out more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment