Monday, October 2, 2017

My Review of Hot Stuff by Kim Karr

I love a good sports romance! Especially, when it's about Football!! Well, because this blogger LOVES football!! I mourn it all spring & summer. Fall is my season and one of the biggest reasons why is because football is BACK. I am a HUGE Chicago Bears fan. Yes, I know they suck already this year but they are still MY team! Ha! So when I was given the chance to read this lovely football romance by Kim Karr, I jumped at it!!! This book didn't disappoint!

I was hooked by the very first chapter! You must read this book to see why!! I don't want to give out that little secret!

Lucas is a first pick draft pick for a team he has no desire to be on. He wants out of the city he is currently living in. He hasn't had the easiest life and is looking for an escape route. Unfortunately, the draft didn't go as plan but he decides to make the best of it.

Gillian loves football. It's in her genes! She has lived and breathed it for years! She has a plan in her head that no one can alter. This girl knows what she wants and plans to get it!

Lucas and Gillian cross paths at training camp. Their love is forbidden (you must read why). The sexual pull between Lucas and Gillian was fabulous! I love a good book that gives you a good chase!

If you love football and love, then you need to read this book today!



No comments:

Post a Comment