Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Review of Text 2 Lovers by K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield

Text 2 LoversText 2 Lovers by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was like watching a romantic comedy unfold before my eyes! I laughed, I cried and I laughed some more! Text 2 Lovers is a fast paced read that will keep you on your toes with silly banter and hot sizzling sex!

Poor Dani is having a terrible day! She just caught her no for good boyfriend cheating with his neighbor! The bimbo neighbor is who is sporting a big fancy diamond, that Dani loaned cheater boy the money for! Dani is too nice!! She is a pushover who lets people walk all over her! Andie, her best friend, talks her into texting the jerk to let her know how she really feels about him after they have succumbed to too much tequila.

The liquid courage leads to Dani finally getting mad and letting cheater boy no that she isn't sorry anymore and more! She is confused when she doesn't get any responses back like she expected.

Ram is struggling to come up for air. He has had one terrible thing after another happen to knock him off his feet. All it takes is 1 ding on his phone in the middle of the night to intrigue him. The dings continue to light up his phone along with his heart. Ram decides to text back to find out who this woman is!

One things leds to another and the texting continues between the two strangers. This was a fresh take on the wrong number romance. I enjoyed the banter shared between the characters. I love how likable Dani was! She is such a sweet character that I could easily relate too. Ram was over the top alpha at times and brought out the tigress in Dani's personality. Togther they made this a fun read!

I can't wait to see what these two authors have in store for us in the next book in this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment