Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My Review of Schooled by a Senior by K. Webster!

Schooled by a SeniorSchooled by a Senior by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am always up for anything that K. Webster writes! Yes, I admit it, I am a fan girl of hers! This novella was HOT! I read it in less than an hour.

I don't recall having any hot seniors like, Aut, at my school! That boy can talk dirty. He would make a Nun blush! Aut is my kind of hero with all his protectiveness and alpha tendencies! Don't get me wrong, he can be a big jerk! But deep down he is a sweetheart who wants to love and protect Maise!

Maise is very weak in the beginning of the book. But by the end, she has found her voice and is stronger than ever from Aut's love!

This may be a short story but don't let that fool you! K. Webster threw in a little, "I didn't see that coming", that will make your head snap! But no worries, this book ends happily!

If you are looking for a short story that is hot and has a very dirty talking alpha, then look no further!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment