Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My review of Bossman by Vi Keeland!


This book!! Omg, this book!!! I love practically anything that Vi Keeland writes, so I knew it was a no brainer that I would love her latest book, Bossman! I mean the cover alone did me in!! Those eyes, that nipple piercing and that look! DAMN!!! Sign me up for an affair with the boss today! Sigh!

The first chapter grabs your attention right off the bat! You want more of Chase and Reese! I was cracking up at the banter and sparks that were flying between these two! Chase and Reese just happen to be on dates with the wrong people. Let's just say before the night is over, they end up having a great time!! You must read the chapter to see what I am talking about. Not going to give it away!!!

One thing leads to another and then before you know it, Chase is the boss!! And boy oh boy, what a boss he is! He has such charisma, charm and a filthy, dirty mouth. Chase doesn't hide the fact that he wants Reese but he just isn't sure about a relationship. Reese feels the attraction to Chase but is still holding back because of her past experience with her old job (Not going to spoil that one either, you must READ).

Chase is just a swoon worthy book boyfriend that every girl deserves! He will make you smile, sigh and want more of him. And Reese makes you relate to a single girl trying to make it on her own! She had a lot of characteristics I could relate too. Some of her fears are my own!

So pretty please, I am begging you, give this book a try and you won't be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment