Monday, June 6, 2016

My Review of Sweet Jayne by K. Webster




Sweet Jayne is a dark standalone book from K. Webster! This book had so many twists and turns. Just when I thought I knew what was going to happen, something else did and it left me speechless. Nadia Jayne, is the sweet heroine, who is trying to do something for all the right reasons but making them look like the wrong ones. She is caught up in a twisted relationship with her stepfather, Donovan, her fiancé, Logan and her friend's older brother, Kasper. Each men holds different strings that have her hanging closely to the edge. These men all play a major part in Nadia's life and her reason for so many things she does. This book is very risqué with so many forbidden subjects. I enjoyed how the author made you believe in Nadia and her reasons for what she was doing. I also enjoyed how you came to like each man but in the end only two of them come out as true heroes. I can't wait to see what K. Webster has up next. She is my new favorite go to author for dark romances!

No comments:

Post a Comment