Thursday, January 16, 2020

My Review of Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)Baiting Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aurora Rose Reynolds has done it again! I love that when I read her books I know that I will be smiling a big old cheesey grin because I love a good Alpha male! I love a man who takes charge! And Gaston does take charge in a way only ARR could write! She's the queen of Alpha Males!

Gaston, the owner of 3 successful bars, doesn't lack any female attention. He has plenty of women who are waiting to be the mistress of his bars. They just fall at his feet and he has become pretty good at ignoring them. When he meets Chrissie, it's not instant love but instant attraction. She stirs up something in him that he thought was lost.

Chrissie is living her dream by owning a bakery. Her bakery keep her busy and she doesn't have a lot of time to date. So her running into Gaston happens by chance! Their first encounter will make you laugh and swoon! It's adorable and I was grinning from ear to ear when I read it.

Baiting Him is the 2nd book in a series but can be read as a standalone. This book is a feel good read that will leave you swooning over Gaston, smiling and just happy. ARR does a good job of doing that with all of her books!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment