Monday, November 13, 2017

My Review of Christmas in The Mountains by Phoebe Alexander

I will be honest, I didn't know other books existed about James and Sarah. So I didn't have any trouble reading this book without not having read their story before. I plan to go back and read everything that was every wrote about them now. This was my first book ever by the author and she has a new fan in me!

James and Sarah are taking a much needed vacation in the mountains. They are hoping this time away from "real life" will help them rekindle the romance that they once had.

Well, one thing leads to the other and they find themselves trapped in their cabin. James goes on a search for help and finds more than he bargained for.

The author has a nice way with words to make you feel connected to the characters. I felt the anguish that Sarah felt at times. And sometimes I wanted to scream a their new houseguests.

I don't want to give much away with this book. It's a novella but a lot is packed into it. And I honestly don't think you need to read the other books prior to it.

I look forward to going back to read all about James and Sarah prior to this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment