Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My Review of Butcher by Leann Ashers

This was my first book that I ever read by LeeAnn Ashers. I was given an ARC for an honest reveal. I will be honest and say that the name of the book and the cover is what attracted me at first and made me want to read this book! Butcher sure did live up to his name! He is the enforcer for the Devil Souls MC. He is very intense, protective and but also very loving towards the ones he loves and vows to protect. His past is full of demons that are always lurking in the shadows. Butcher is scarred inside and out. It will take a strong woman to overlook this imperfections to find the man with a heart of gold. Shaylin is an MC Princess. She grew up in the MC world and carries herself to be a tough one. She is strong, spunky and loyal to all, who protect her everyday. She has soft heart for those that she loves but also can be a bad ass when needed! Butcher and Shaylin are a match made in heaven. They both are crazy to a fault but it's a good kind of crazy that will keep them together. Their love is strong enough to conquer all and any interferences! I am looking forward to the next book by the author in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment