Thursday, July 27, 2017

My Review of Famous by Jenny Holiday

Famous (A Famous novel) by [Holiday, Jenny]





















Famous was a sweet and fun read! I read this on my way to Panama City Beach. It held my attention the whole road trip. I am lucky that I am able to read in a moving car! Most people I know get sick or a headache.

Evan and Emmy meet each other at a crossroads in their life. They spent one glorious night together that leaves them both with feelings that they weren't expecting. Evan's family is involved in a family scandal that is fresh in the press. He is trying to avoid people while at a friend's wedding. Emmy is aspiring to be a singer, even though her family doesn't have much faith in her. She is young and looking for a night to just be herself. Evan makes a promise to Emmy to call him if she ever needs him.

Years have passed and Emmy has gotten everything she ever wanted in life. She is a famous singer who is questioning the next step in her life. Evan has started over in a new town with no one having any knowledge of his past life. Second chances bring these two back again.

Will Evan and Emmy lean on each other for the normalcy that they both crave? Will they find love! Give this sweet romance a chance and you won't be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment