Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Review of Reaper's Fire by Joanna Wylde

I love the Reapers!! I wouldn't mind becoming an "old lady" to anyone of them! Well, I may have a favorite but that's another story!! Gage soon became my 2nd favorite as soon as I got a little snippet of what this book had to offer!

Gage is dedicated to his club & brothers. He knows he has to get the job done without any interruptions or distractions. He didn't expect the big distraction named Tinker to appear when he was working undercover for his club! Poor Gage is working undercover with another club to get information on why things are happening. One of his most hated jobs is to "pretend" to date the club president's sister, Talia. Talia is the total opposite of Tinker. She is young, trashy and a no good rotten brat! I really felt for Gage, for having to put up with such an evil girl!

Tinker is trying to start over on her own. She is living with her dad and managing her mother's store in her hometown. She is currently battling her soon to be ex husband in a nasty divorce proceeding. Gage is a distraction for her too but a good one! He makes her forget her pain and sorrow and just enjoy life. She hates that he is with Talia but would never admit that it bothers her.

I enjoyed the supporting cast of Tinker's friends and of course, the good old Reapers Horse, Painter, Picnic and Ruger. The phone conversations between Gage and Picnic were hilarious. I was laughing out loud. And of course, Hore is a character as always. Tinker's friend Carrie was a hoot and reminded me of a female version of Horse!

A lot of things happen that will forever change lives of individuals. This book kept me on the edge of my seat! I was emotional, happy and torn at times!! This book is well written, fast paced and will keep you wanting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment