Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Review of Thin Lines, Donati Bloodlines 1 by Bethany-Kris













This was my first book by the author but I can promise it won't be the last! This is a forbidden take you by surprise Mafia romance! If you like Mafia romances, then this book is for you! I would suggest you grab it today!

The book grabbed my attention from page 1. Poor Emma is supposed to marry a man, 30 years her senior. She is sacrificing herself for the sake of her family. She is repeatedly told "this is her duty". As Emma mentions, "duty" was the first word a Mafioso principessa learns growing up.

Her groom to be Alfonso is an offensive man. Emma can easily see his true character underneath his cool façade. And Alfonso can see that Emma won't be some "girl" he can easily tame to his liking.

His nephew, Calisto, has been assigned to spend the day with Emma. At first Emma thinks of him as her "babysitter".

The author did a great job building up the forbidden romance that would occur between Emma & Calisto. The heat between them is explosive!

A warning that the book ends in a cliffhanger! I will patiently wait until I have the 2nd one in my hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment