Monday, May 15, 2017

My Review of The Rise and Fall of a Poor Man

The Rise and Fall of a Poor ManThe Rise and Fall of a Poor Man by John Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alexander was a boy, who grew up in poverty, struggling on the streets, where crime went hand in hand. He rises from poverty to become a rich man from his talent in playing football.

This book shows that money and fame will never achieve true happiness for Alexander. There will be trials, turmoil and pain along the way. Alexander must sacrifice himself to truly be in a good place to survive this cursed way of life. He will fall along the way but also rise.

This book was a different genre for me. I mostly stick to romance novels. I enjoyed the change of pace and couldn't put this book down. I strongly encourage you to step outside of your box and give this book a try! It will be well worth your time!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment