Monday, March 27, 2017

My Review of Broken by K. Webster

Broken (Breaking the Rules, #1)Broken by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

K. Webster has been my go to author for a long time! This was the first book that I ever read from her. She does such an excellent job writing from all angles of variety.

Andi is suffering from a broken heart. She has been wallowing in self pity for a couple of weeks. With the help of her friends, Andi decides it's time to get back out there in the dating world.

Jackson is a tall, dark and handsome man wrapped up with a lot of angst. He likes to go after what he wants but has a way of destruction too.

Andi and Jackson's worlds collide when they meet. There is fireworks, chemistry and more. They must work hard together to overcome past hurts, secrets and love.

Can these two broken souls put the pieces together to their puzzle? Will their love be strong enough to hold them together?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment